Full Time, Independent Contractor
Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA, Charlotte, NC, Columbia, SC, Dallas, TX, Jersey City, NJ, New York, NY, Remote, Tampa, FL
Posted 2 years ago
Diversified Lending Solutions (“DLS”) is a cloud-based commercial mortgage brokerage that enables real estate operators across the country to obtain financing for their next investment property through its tech-enabled processes and expansive, growing lender database. We are seeking to add an experienced, entrepreneurial Head of Loan Originations (the “HLO”) to manage and grow our team of Loan Originators.
- The Commercial Loan Originator is responsible for providing commercial real estate mortgage advisory services, and specializes in arranging debt for commercial real estate owners, operators, investors and developers
- Proactively prospect and solicit business-purpose residential and commercial mortgage clients in need mortgage financing.
- Establish, nurture and maintains relationships with potential Borrowers as well as referral relationships with Realtors, Builders, Developers, Attorney’s, and Title Insurance Companies.
- Reach out to cold and/or warm leads to explore potential or existing customers in order to develop new business and/or retain existing business.
- Remains informed on micro and macro trends, changes and developments in the commercial lending sector.
- Stay up-to-date with targeted local markets and the overall real estate investor ecosystem.
- Qualify Borrowers and their projects to determine if they are financeable and identify the best capital source to meet their respective project and Borrower profile.
- Create offering memorandums to be used in sending financing requests to capital partners and potential lenders.
- Manage, support, and ensure that all origination, processing, appraisal, underwriting and closing requirements necessary to close a loan are completed to lender satisfaction.
- Negotiate price, terms and conditions with mortgagors.
- Responsible for the overall customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual loan that is originated from application to closing including prequalifying potential borrowers; taking complete and accurate applications; obtaining all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock-in information; overseeing the loan status to all interested parties; and obtaining loan documentation after closing as directed by corporate or senior management.
- Source new potential capital providers to satisfy Borrower funding requests.
- Maintains a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Log all borrower correspondence (emails, calls, information) into the company CRM.